Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Conditional show tab to owner only

• Buzz50
  • Buzz50
6 years 11 months ago #299477 by Buzz50
I have installed CB Conditionals 5.0 and seem to have lost my previous conditions

I would like to set a Tab so that only the tab owner can see it which is how it was before upgrade. How can I do this?

When I look at the tab in admin it does not appear to have any conditions at all now!

Buzz50
Mike
Buzz50 Seniors
'Head Buzzer'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #299535 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Conditional show tab to owner only
Please see my reply in below same topic.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/237935-cb-conditional-migration-did-not-work#299534

Migration has to be flagged and it's done by saving CB Conditional 4.x plugin settings at least once. Re-install CB Conditional 4.x and verify your conditions are still there (they should be unless you saved your tab/field while unmigrated). Next edit CB Conditional 4.x plugin in CB > Plugin Management and save the params. Now install CB Conditional 5.x to trigger migration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Buzz50
  • Buzz50
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #299543 by Buzz50
Replied by Buzz50 on topic CB Conditional show tab to owner only
Thanks, I will try this.

Can you please tell me how to set up a new tab with CB Conditional that will show only to the owner of the profile?

Plus, where do I download CB Conditional 4.x to re-install it?
(I have now found this thanks)

Buzz50
Mike
Buzz50 Seniors
'Head Buzzer'
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Buzz50.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #299557 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Conditional show tab to owner only

Can you please tell me how to set up a new tab with CB Conditional that will show only to the owner of the profile?

Use CB Privacy for that. Set the tab to forced privacy controls and set the default privacy to private. The tab will only be visible to moderators and the profile owner.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon