Skip to Content Skip to Menu

multiple photo upload on groups? / upload on gallery without register?

• bloew
  • bloew
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #299759 by bloew
Hello

1. is it possible to upload multiple images at the time to a group? like in the CB gallery?
2. is it possible to upload pictures without registration to a CB gallery album?

thanks
beli
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by bloew.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago #299781 by krileon

1. is it possible to upload multiple images at the time to a group?

No.

like in the CB gallery?

You can use CB Gallery in groups instead of the GJ Photos integration if you like. Simply install latest CB Auto Actions and latest CB Gallery. Next in CB Auto Actions > System actions enable the "CB Groupjive - Gallery" system action.

2. is it possible to upload pictures without registration to a CB gallery album?

No.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bloew

• bloew
  • bloew
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #299793 by bloew
Thanks, this works as a workaround but actually i wanna use this group only to exchange photos.

Would it be possible to do a auto action which would create at album creation a default album for each group?

Example
User creates a new group called Hiking 2014, then automatically a gallery would be created "Default Gallery"

Or alternatively and more easy
Would it be possible to develop a custom module which allows multiple upload?

thanks
Beli
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by bloew.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago #299811 by krileon

Thanks, this works as a workaround but actually i wanna use this group only to exchange photos.

The gallery should already be unique per group when using that action.

Would it be possible to do a auto action which would create at album creation a default album for each group?

You could create an album in a gallery when a group is created, yes. You'd use a CB Gallery action for that acting on gj_onAfterCreateGroup trigger.

User creates a new group called Hiking 2014, then automatically a gallery would be created "Default Gallery"

The system action automatically creates the gallery per group. You don't need anything more for that.

Would it be possible to develop a custom module which allows multiple upload?

All our products are open source. You're free to modify GJ Photos and implement multi uploading as needed, but it's effectively replaced by CB Gallery and that system action so it shouldn't really be necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon