Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Error after enable ImageMagick

• mboaria
  • mboaria
6 years 10 months ago #300248 by mboaria
Error after enable ImageMagick was created by mboaria
Hi!,

After enable ImageMagick when uploading a new image appears this error: prntscr.com/hnlc37

I asked to my hosting provider and they told me that we already have ImageMagick-7.0.5-Q16 activated. Is there any other directory that needs permissions? please tell me which one in order to tell them. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago #300278 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error after enable ImageMagick
Set "Image Software" within CB > Configuration > Images to ImageMagick and test with a regular image field (e.g. avatar field) to ensure working. If not then you need to debug why it's not working. We do not assist with server configuration issues (that's your hosts responsibility). Based off that error there's a permissions problem accessing the image from PHP tmp folder.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• mboaria
  • mboaria
6 years 10 months ago #300279 by mboaria
Replied by mboaria on topic Error after enable ImageMagick
We already did it that's why I wrote you because appear and error after upload an image, please see this print screen: prntscr.com/hnlc37

I call my IT Manager and he told me that the file was created correctly in server (upload) but the process with CB GALLERY does not continues (see print scree). So we think that some directories needs permissions, could you check please in order to know what folders needs to be changed?

Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago #300289 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error after enable ImageMagick

So we think that some directories needs permissions, could you check please in order to know what folders needs to be changed?

We do not assist with server configuration issues. Your issue is the site can not access the file from PHP tmp. Work with your host to resolve of that. Test with something as simple as an image field before trying to use it with CB Gallery. Ensure debug mode and maximum error reporting is also enabled so you can see all errors output.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon