Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Fatal Error HUGEART.biz

6 years 10 months ago #300475 by TaroWebWiz
Fatal Error HUGEART.biz was created by TaroWebWiz
I've found two PHP Fatal Errors in the error logs for this site, for the System - ReDJ Community plugin and the CB Activity plugin under the Community Builder extension - I had to disable them. Here are the errors so that you can contact their support for help in this matter:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to plgSystemReDJ::customException() must be an instance of Exception, instance of Error given in /mnt/data/vhosts/casite-599065.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/plugins/system/redj/redj.php:655 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: plgSystemReDJ::customException(Object(Error)) #1 {main} thrown in /mnt/data/vhosts/casite-599065.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/plugins/system/redj/redj.php on line 655

Fatal error: Call to undefined method CB\Plugin\Activity\CBActivity::loadStreamDefaults() in /mnt/data/vhosts/casite-599065.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/modules/mod_cbactivity/mod_cbactivity.php on line 39
I will take care of ReDj any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #300481 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Fatal Error HUGEART.biz

Fatal error: Call to undefined method CB\Plugin\Activity\CBActivity::loadStreamDefaults() in /mnt/data/vhosts/casite-599065.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/modules/mod_cbactivity/mod_cbactivity.php on line 39

Looks like you updated CB Activity plugin, but not the module. Please be sure all of CB Activity is completely up to date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by krileon. Reason: typo

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #300492 by TaroWebWiz
Replied by TaroWebWiz on topic Fatal Error HUGEART.biz
Is there any other way to get files I’m working on an iPad and it would’t let me upload your downloads. Address or something?
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by TaroWebWiz.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago #300494 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Fatal Error HUGEART.biz
I've no idea why you can't download or upload files properly. Maybe try using a computer instead. Downloads are working completely fine here in my tests. You can also use the Install from Web within CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugin assuming iPad allows web standard jsonp requests.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #300544 by TaroWebWiz
My activities is not working at all can you go in and take a look for me?? When I had easysocial installed it was working. Maybe I should reinstall the file? Please check it out again.
Thank you very mush StephenTaro

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago #300570 by krileon
EasySocial has nothing to do with CB Activity. Maybe you're trying to access the wrong thing I suppose? CB Activity by default is only accessed from the Activity tab on your profile. If you want a menu item to it then create one with menu type Community Builder > Plugin and select CB Activity as the Plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon