Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB auto actions

• Five_phil
  • Five_phil
6 years 10 months ago #300555 by Five_phil
CB auto actions was created by Five_phil
Hello,

With the examples found I do not arrive, and I am a beginner. I want to create an action when the "CB progress field" reaches 100% of the user to send an email to the administrator.

There may be an action already created, but I have not found it. If not.
If it's possible ? What are the necessary parameters, please? for the creation of this action.
- Category?
- trigger?
- Other?

Thank you in advance for your support
Happy Holidays

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #300574 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB auto actions
You'll probably need to condition against the progress field each time the profile is updated to see if it has become complete. Problem is you need to only do this when the progress has changed since you won't want it emailing every profile update when progress becomes complete, but only on the first time. The below might work.

Global
Triggers: onAfterUserUpdate
Type: Email
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
1: [var1_FIELD_NAME] Not Equal To [var3_FIELD_NAME]
2: [FIELD_NAME] Equal To 100

Replace all FIELD_NAME strings with your progress fields name (e.g. cb_profileprogress). The above conditions var1 user object against var3 user object and for this trigger it var1 is the new user object with the users recent changes while var3 is the old user object before their changes. I'm not sure if that comparison will work as expected though since progress isn't a stored value, but it might work. It then checks that your progress fields raw value is 100 (for 100%). As for the action parameters, which are the parameter for the email, configure as the parameter labels suggest (review parameter descriptions carefully).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Five_phil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon