Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] How to get notifications globe as Module

• timstohr
  • timstohr
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #300763 by timstohr
Hi Kyle,
Trying to get the notifications globe as module (to put anywhere I want on the website) but failing with the new Activity 4.1...

Beforehand, it used to work "simply" by setting the assets to simply show "notifications" but with the new notifications handling, this is not possible anymore. Any tips on how to get the little round ball?

Thanks

Tim
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #300764 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to get notifications globe as Module
Ensure CB Activity is completely up to date (this includes module). Next edit or create a CB Activity module and under Module tab set "Mode" to "Notifications" it should already default output as a globe and should be all you need to do. If it isn't then select the Notifications tab and ensure Layout is set to Button. Leave asset empty for this mode. The notifications asset on Activity streams does nothing now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by krileon.

• timstohr
  • timstohr
6 years 9 months ago #300767 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic How to get notifications globe as Module
OK got it. Had forgotten to update the module as it was not shown in the Table of plugins that need to update on the Home page of the backend
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon