Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB Activity Notifications: Possible bug

• timstohr
  • timstohr
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #300817 by timstohr
Hi Kyle,
Try creating a notification by hand (i created a global one). If you go into the parameters then they look very weird. Choose for example URL... Then only URL pops up (not the other fields as well.)

Here is now the problem. Save that Notification and go back to parametters. There is now a couple more fields appearing (that I would have wanted to be there from the start...)
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #300820 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity Notifications: Possible bug
I don't understand what you mean. What parameters specifically are missing? When you change the Asset parameter it needs to refresh the page for hard conditions to update. The only parameters under the Parameters tab should be those for Links. It has no other parameters (e.g. like Actions, etc..) or are you talking about in CB Auto Actions?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• timstohr
  • timstohr
6 years 9 months ago #300821 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic CB Activity Notifications: Possible bug
Uhhhh, I have terribly slow internet, which is why I have not seen it as it should have appeared. It just took forever to reload it.... All fine then. Sorry for the bother.
I just wasted half an hour trying to figure that one out, then realising that it was a bug, which in fact it wasn't but it was my awfully slow internet... And here they say that Germany is a technologically advanced country...
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon