Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Connect unexpected behaviour

• lahoore
  • lahoore
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #300840 by lahoore
CB Connect unexpected behaviour was created by lahoore
Guys,

Im facing unexpected behaviour from CB Connect plugin.

When you try to login from Facebook & Google account, It goes to auth page - get's auth for login but while return back - nothing happens !

Please check this link www.biskoon.com/

Try to login from top left Google & FB account.

This is very URGENT - need help !
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by lahoore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lahoore
  • lahoore
6 years 9 months ago #300841 by lahoore
Replied by lahoore on topic CB Connect unexpected behaviour
Please check this -

www.biskoon.com/login

Or,

www.biskoon.com/register

No registration & login happening !

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #300873 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect unexpected behaviour
Ensure you've followed configuration instructions below carefully.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/229505-configuring-cb-connect-7-x

Instructions only for Facebook, Twitter, and Google are provided at this time. Based off your below topic below you had all this working fine. What changed recently?

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/238138-how-to-disable-sign-up-incomplete#300356

If issue persists enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration and see if any errors output. If none then in CB Connect under the Application tab of the provider you're attempting to test enable Debug so it can output results of API requests.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• lahoore
  • lahoore
6 years 9 months ago #300898 by lahoore
Hi Kyle,

I re-configured Google Auth API following the steps according to tutorial. Nothing changed.

Then, enabled debug mode in CB connect and Error Reporting as 'development' mode in Global Configuration.

Then I got this error -

Warning: preg_match(): Empty regular expression in /.../.../public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/libraries/CB/Plugin/AutoActions/CBAutoActions.php on line 735

There are few changes has been done than before while it was working fine. But nothing has changed in CB. However, I upgraded to latest version of CB.

Please advise.

• lahoore
  • lahoore
6 years 9 months ago #300904 by lahoore
Hi,

I reinstalled CB Connect - reset Google and Facebook API.

Still same issue. Please help me to fix this.

I will share you the login credentials. Please advise how to share.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #300910 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect unexpected behaviour

Warning: preg_match(): Empty regular expression in /.../.../public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/libraries/CB/Plugin/AutoActions/CBAutoActions.php on line 735

You configured a CB Auto Action and set one of the conditions to be REGEX, but the REGEXP is invalid. Review your auto actions carefully in CB Auto Actions and fix the broken condition. Next unpublish CB Auto Actions and retry as your auto actions maybe interfering with CB Connect; especially if you're doing redirects on certain triggers in the registration workflows.

CB Connect needs to be reachable. This means CB needs to be reachable. If you're blocking access to either via ACL or some other means it'll never be able to complete the registration process.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon