Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Cb Workflow Module show 1 User Approval without any user pending

• Aurra
  • Aurra
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #301026 by Aurra
Hallo,

i have a little problem and i am not sure what happend. I was testing some auto actions for the registration which assign groups and need an approve of a moderator.

I use one Test UserAccount for that. And i delete that account for sometime just to start a new registration with the same user information.

Now i have the cb workflow module showing 1 User Approval, but the "User Approval/Rejection" site shows "No Users Pending Approval".

Maybe i deleted this account before it was approved. After the registration another user it shows 2 User Approval but the Site "approval/rejectionhas only one user to approve.

My question is how can i reset that counting?
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
6 years 9 months ago #301029 by nant

Aurra wrote: Hallo,

i have a little problem and i am not sure what happend. I was testing some auto actions for the registration which assign groups and need an approve of a moderator.

I use one Test UserAccount for that. And i delete that account for sometime just to start a new registration with the same user information.

Now i have the cb workflow module showing 1 User Approval, but the "User Approval/Rejection" site shows "No Users Pending Approval".

Maybe i deleted this account before it was approved. After the registration another user it shows 2 User Approval but the Site "approval/rejectionhas only one user to approve.

My question is how can i reset that counting?

I am guessing that you used the joomla user manager to delete user instead of the cb user manager.

do a sync users tool run to confirm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon, Aurra

• Aurra
  • Aurra
6 years 9 months ago #301034 by Aurra
Yes i used the joomla user manager. Next time i will use the cb user manager. ;)

Removing 17 entries from Community Builder missing in users Table.
Joomla User Table and Joomla Community Builder User Table now in sync!

Now everything is fine again.

Thank you very much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon