Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Errors after update

• Ezrach
  • Ezrach
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #301218 by Ezrach
Errors after update was created by Ezrach
Hi, after updating CB and all PRO plugins, developer tools shows these

Media resource www.omnipotence.ca/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbgallery&action=item&func=preview&id=114&gallery=057ac5d73a366f8df8bc53d6daecf7a7&Itemid=191&format=raw could not be decoded.

Media resource www.omnipotence.ca/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbgallery&action=item&func=preview&id=114&gallery=057ac5d73a366f8df8bc53d6daecf7a7&Itemid=191&format=raw could not be decoded, error: Error Code: NS_ERROR_DOM_MEDIA_METADATA_ERR (0x806e0006)
Details: class mp4_demuxer::MP4Metadata::ResultAndType<class RefPtr<class mozilla::MediaByteBuffer> > __cdecl mp4_demuxer::MP4MetadataStagefright::Metadata(class mp4_demuxer::Stream *): Cannot parse metadata

Also the picture popups from the activity and other areas are not displaying at all at times, and when they do display it is incorrect

thank you
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Ezrach.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #301242 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Errors after update
Looks like someone uploaded an HTML5 video or audio file with the wrong encoding. It can only validate the extension and not the encoding of the media so this can happen. Could also be the below browser bug if you're using FireFox (it's already fixed; be sure to update your browser).

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1370175

Also the picture popups from the activity and other areas are not displaying at all at times, and when they do display it is incorrect

You'll need to be more specific regarding this. All my tests are showing this working perfectly fine; including tests on our demo site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon