Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Privacy policy, Terms and conditions

• mz
  • mz
6 years 9 months ago #301281 by mz
Hi,

I would like setup a privacy policy / terms and conditions for user profiles during the registration process. Same time I guess this policy must be easy accessible for the user at all times.

Does CB have any build in feature to set this up easily?

Or do you have idea for a way to do this easily?

Thanks for your support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #301292 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Privacy policy, Terms and conditions
CB has a built in Terms and Conditions fieldtype that you can configure to display in various ways (e.g. inline text, iframe of a URL, URL to a terms page). You can use this to add more terms and conditions (e.g. privacy policy) that users need to agree to. You should already have the core acceptedterms field in CB > Field Management that is default configured for terms and conditions usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mz

• MMDoege
  • MMDoege
6 years 8 months ago #301718 by MMDoege
Replied by MMDoege on topic Privacy policy, Terms and conditions
Hello,

We'ld like to have a T&C and recaptcha routine as it is setup for uploading images or other potentially copyrighted content, but for a simple text field where user just is to specify a snippet (part) of an URL link.
This snippet is critical and required to be entered in profile view not during registration or profile edit.
Text field has CB Core Field Ajax options enabled.

How can we do that and make reuse of CB's T&C routine?

Thank you, Michael.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 8 months ago #301722 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Privacy policy, Terms and conditions
You can have a terms and conditions field displayed under the text field then use CB Conditional to condition it to show if the text field has a value.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon