Skip to Content Skip to Menu

PayPal Issues

6 years 9 months ago #301396 by debthornell
PayPal Issues was created by debthornell
Complaints from multiple People try to pay for membership and get a message already paid? Some try to sign up as new member and says after several attempts says "PayPal said that merchant has already paid" but when returned to page says attempt had been cancelled. They can select credit card and not go through PayPal and it works. I have verified all the ID and token, etc. and all correct.
Example: I just tried paypal again and received the following response “This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant.” When I select the return to merchant button we see “Payment operation cancelled. Please choose another payment method“.
The main page reports “Your registration data has now been saved, but your membership isn't active yet”.Using the credit card page we get the following response “Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.”
Another: We tried to sign up for dual membership today but the credit card and paypal responce is that the merchant has already been paid. Our credit card log and paypal logs don't show any payments. My thought is that there's a POS issue in your web portal.
texasmariners.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #301398 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PayPal Issues
PayPal Standard, Advanced, or Pro? Do you have page caching enabled? If so disable it as page caching is terrible on sites other than static blogs; it caches the entire page and doesn't do so per session resulting in wrong page data sent to users. There's no reason for this to suddenly stop working beyond something done on your site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon