Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Issue after user editing

• grakula
  • grakula
6 years 8 months ago #301516 by grakula
Issue after user editing was created by grakula
Hi! I change alias for one user, and after that this user cann`t login. This issue reccur a few times, not only alias edit. If it was admin profile it didn`t open even in admin panel. It was an issue in database. Now this problem on screenshot. Last time after I click to fix many positions on my temlate (not CB , another parts of site) didn`t display, and this issue didn`t fix. I want to fix this issue and understand why it appears. And do you have a russian support?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #301540 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Issue after user editing
Profile URL (alias field) has nothing to do with login. Most likely what happened is your browser auto complete changed their username or password. Review the account carefully and have the user reset their password using forgot login. Otherwise you need to provide what you mean by login doesn't work.

Now this problem on screenshot. Last time after I click to fix many positions on my temlate (not CB , another parts of site) didn`t display, and this issue didn`t fix. I want to fix this issue and understand why it appears

You have a field set to not display on profile edit that should be displaying on profile edit. You'd need to provide what field has the id of 52.

And do you have a russian support?

No, all support is done in English only. If you mean language support then you can find CB localization information below.

www.joomlapolis.com/localization

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by krileon.

• grakula
  • grakula
6 years 8 months ago #301554 by grakula
Replied by grakula on topic Issue after user editing
Field with id 52 is params. I display it on profile edit only for admin. Is it ok? And which fieds should be display else? I don`t knew about this field and therefore had this problem.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 8 months ago #301561 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Issue after user editing

Field with id 52 is params. I display it on profile edit only for admin. Is it ok? And which fieds should be display else? I don`t knew about this field and therefore had this problem.

For time being it needs to remain displayed in profile edit. It has a workaround for Joomla _users params column double JSON encoding. We've yet to move the workaround to CBs user table object.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon