Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Registration

6 years 8 months ago #301874 by DaddyPenguin
Registration was created by DaddyPenguin
I have tried searching but can not seem to be able to find the answer to my questions. Question #1 I can not seem to find how to turn on registration for my website using CB. Would like the option for someone to register if not already a member of my site. #2 where can i edit what they need to fill out on the registration field.

Thanks and sorry if these questions have been answered previous on a previous topic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
6 years 8 months ago #301877 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Registration

DaddyPenguin wrote: I have tried searching but can not seem to be able to find the answer to my questions. Question #1 I can not seem to find how to turn on registration for my website using CB. Would like the option for someone to register if not already a member of my site. #2 where can i edit what they need to fill out on the registration field.

Thanks and sorry if these questions have been answered previous on a previous topic.

Suggest you download and read the CB Primer Book - it does address your questions and more.

6 years 8 months ago #301878 by DaddyPenguin
Replied by DaddyPenguin on topic Registration
Ahh yes that would most definitely help. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

• nant
  • nant
6 years 8 months ago #301915 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Registration

DaddyPenguin wrote: Ahh yes that would most definitely help. Thank you.

No worries. Just post back if you have follow-up questions after CB Primer read.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon