Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB Gallery > Picture Popup > Close button missing

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #303285 by mobilehochzeitsdjs
Hi,

in mobile view the close button (div class="galleryModalClose cbTooltipClose") is missing.
I don´t understand your css commands for this, because you set inline command "top:3678px" (see attached picture).
I have to put down "fa fa-close fa-lg" around 500px (top: 500px) to see close button in mobile but of course that won´t fit in other viewports.

So what´s the reason for this? It would be qiuet easy to do a height of 100% for overlay so that close button will fit in any viewport.

It would be nice if you can help me, because many of this css-codes are inline and i have to find them first before i can try out.

btw: only because of this problem, i renewed my sub on CB for 129€.

Gallery example: test3.mobile-hochzeits-djs.de/unsere-djs/dj-patrik

Thanks in advance!
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 7 months ago #303290 by krileon
Works fine on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

The close button is top right. The modal window can be scrolled for more details. Looks like you've either scrolled down and need to scroll back up (or just tap/click the gray border) or you've a CSS conflict likely from your Joomla template (switch to default Joomla protostar template and retry) causing the modal window to be larger than it should be. Reviewing your site if you look at it on desktop the modal window touches the top of your page on your site and it absolutely should not be (see demo site for how it should display).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 6 months ago #303321 by mobilehochzeitsdjs
Replied by mobilehochzeitsdjs on topic CB Gallery > Picture Popup > Close button missing
Hi,

i changed to Beez template and assigned all pages but error is still there.

I also deactivated all css codes from my template but it didn´t changed anything.
Don´t understand why top is so many pixels (4247.5px) on class="qtip qtip-default cb_template cb_template_default galleryModal qtip-modal qtip-pos-c qtip-fixed qtip-focus".

Couldn´t you help me to solve this problem?

My bad if I´ve payed 129€ for membership only because of this problem and nobody can help me.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #303322 by krileon
You've something massively overflowing the page. I've no idea what you've installed that's doing it. It's completely breaking the modal windows height calculation, which is a percentage of the view. There is no way this issue persists with default Joomla protostar template as it nearly completely resolves by just deleting your templates CSS file from the DOM. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #303323 by krileon
Ok, have confirmed deleting the following from the DOM resolves this. It's a combination of your templates CSS and whatever custom CSS you're applying.

/templates/shaper_helix3/css/template.css
/templates/shaper_helix3/css/custom.css (this is being loaded twice)

Please contact the developer of your template for support or consider switching to a template with more reliable and valid CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #303324 by krileon
Have narrowed down the CSS conflict for you to contact your template developer with. Within your template the issue is the following.

IN: /templates/shaper_helix3/css/template.css
Code:
.off-canvas-menu-init { overflow-x: hidden; position: relative; }

That is currently being applied to the body element of the page. Unsure if that's being done in the templates index.php file it self or some sort of JS doing it. Removing this class from the body element was enough to prevent it from being a problem as there maybe other CSS being applied by that class that I didn't see.

IN: /templates/shaper_helix3/css/custom.css
Code:
.qtip-modal.qtip-fixed { max-height: 25%; }

The above is custom CSS you've added to your template. You're forcing the modal window to be no larger than 25%. Removing both of the above offending CSS completely resolves the problem. You can try using the below to force override both issues if you are unable to fix them.

Code:
body.off-canvas-menu-init { position: initial; } .qtip.qtip-modal.qtip-fixed { max-height: none; }

Add the above to CBs template CSS override usage shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon