get error when edit the user

• saman2
  • saman2
6 years 6 months ago #303698 by saman2
get error when edit the user was created by saman2
hi.
i get this error when edit user:
Duplicate entry '795' for key 'PRIMARY'
/home/**********/domains/*************public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:650

also my user edited , that mean if i change my pass , then get this error and need new pass for login again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #303702 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic get error when edit the user
Auto increment is incorrect for your _comprofiler and/or _users database table or something you've installed is trying to create a new user object with same id. Disable all User plugins in Extensions > Plugins except for "User - Joomla!". If issue persists run User Synchronization within CB > Tools and ensure you're only using CB registration and not Joomla or 3rd party registration. Be sure to always manage users from CB > User Management. As this could be an out of sync issue.

also my user edited , that mean if i change my pass , then get this error and need new pass for login again.

You don't need to change your password on every profile edit. Your browser autocomplete is likely just filling it in.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• saman2
  • saman2
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #303708 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic get error when edit the user

krileon wrote: Disable all User plugins in Extensions > Plugins except for "User - Joomla!".

i do this but not resolve.i can not disable my other user plugin because need to them.

krileon wrote: If issue persists run User Synchronization within CB > Tools and ensure you're only using CB registration and not Joomla or 3rd party registration

i use sync tool and it is resolved and and say to me:

Added 1 new entries to Community Builder from users Table.
Fixed 1 existing entries in Community Builder: fixed wrong user_id.
Joomla User Table and Joomla Community Builder User Table now in sync!

krileon wrote: Be sure to always manage users from CB > User Management. As this could be an out of sync issue.

i'm using Fabrik and CB api to create user remotely ... i searched in my different form and now guess something
thank you for your advise and help...i'm worry about that repeat and check again...
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by saman2.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #303723 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic get error when edit the user
Ok, so your issue is users are not being created correctly in CB. Use CB registration or study the API further to ensure your implementation is correct. I can not help you with custom registration solutions. They are not supported. CB Connect uses API to register users that you can take a look at as well as the documentation below.

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/279-community-builder/tutorials/18362-registering-a-user-through-cb-api

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon