Skip to Content Skip to Menu

error 404 in logout

• yogiman
  • yogiman
6 years 6 months ago #303948 by yogiman
error 404 in logout was created by yogiman
Hi :-)

i had to use standard joomla login module in association with jevents rsvop booking plugin as the normal cblogin was making the website dramatically slow (the module was repeated in the page dozens of times)

but now as people try to logout (or register) they get a 404 error:
La pagina www.yogafirenze.it/cb-logout.html?return=aW5kZXgucGhwP0l0ZW1pZD00MDk= , anche se i nostri computer hanno fatto una ricerca approfondita, non l'abbiamo trovata. Forse perchè:

il link cliccato per arrivare qui ha un errore di ortografia
o per qualche ragione abbiamo rimosso la pagina, o magari l'abbiamo rinominata
o, quasi sicuramente, scrivendola a mano hai fatto qualche errore?

What can i do to solve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• yogiman
  • yogiman
6 years 6 months ago #303949 by yogiman
Replied by yogiman on topic error 404 in logout
I now reverted back to cblogin module and i get this:

Errore
Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser. Please refresh/reload page before filling-in.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #303962 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic error 404 in logout
You get that when? Logging out or logging in? Using normal CB login module as output by Joomla in a module position or inside of a 3rd party extension? Do you have Joomla page caching enabled? If so please disable it and purge cache.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• yogiman
  • yogiman
6 years 6 months ago #303964 by yogiman
Replied by yogiman on topic error 404 in logout
It was in logging out. Now seems i soved it...

• ThePiston
  • ThePiston
6 years 2 months ago #307011 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic error 404 in logout
I am having same issue after upgrading to 2.2.1. I purged cache and still get 404. How did you solve this?

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

Moderators: beatnantkrileon