Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Lifetime Membership

6 years 6 months ago #304105 by debthornell
Lifetime Membership was created by debthornell
When admin enters new member from backend/administrator, None / Lifetime Subscription is automatically checked and shown. We DO NOT want that option to be automatically selected. We want nothing auto selected to force us to choose. Also why does it say "None"? I created a "Lifetime" plan for admin assignment only that is free for certain past officers.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #304116 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Lifetime Membership
You can not remove that internal plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #304133 by debthornell
Replied by debthornell on topic Lifetime Membership
OK, then how can we prevent it from being the default? There has to be a way.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #304148 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Lifetime Membership
You can't for backend. For frontend that subscription doesn't exist unless free registrations without a subscription is enabled, but it's just automatically applied if no plan is selected. For frontend you'd just set a plan as default. For backend just remember to set their plan when you create the user.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon