Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB autoaction email admin

• Five_phil
  • Five_phil
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #304281 by Five_phil
[SOLVED] CB autoaction email admin was created by Five_phil
Hello,
I try to have an email confirmation of a checkbox (General conditions type) when re-registering. For that I use CBautoaction.
I was inspired by the tutorial "Changing approval workflow based on CB field value"
using only one email type autoaction, like this:

but it does not work, I do not receive the email. I did not edit in the other tabs.
Could you tell me where my mistake is.

Best regards
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #304303 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB autoaction email admin
The trigger you're using only fires after they've confirmed their account. Is that intentional or did you want it to send after they've registered? If intentional are you testing with a test user and are clicking the confirmation URL sent to your test user?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Five_phil
  • Five_phil
6 years 5 months ago #304311 by Five_phil
Replied by Five_phil on topic CB autoaction email admin
Yes it is well after their registration. I did the test with a test user and his email, once clicked on the confirmation link the moderator does not receive email.
Obviously email works well for moderators, I did a test too.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #304314 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB autoaction email admin
Try using a valid email address instead of [cb_moderators] to see if it sends fine. If still doesn't work remove your condition and retry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Five_phil
  • Five_phil
6 years 5 months ago #304361 by Five_phil
Replied by Five_phil on topic CB autoaction email admin
Hello Krileon,
I had to delete and start again it works well now!

thanks again for your advice
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon