Skip to Content Skip to Menu

I can not access the user area from the web

• cppleal
  • cppleal
6 years 5 months ago #304390 by cppleal
Good, I have a problem.

He copied a web space with Akeeba BackUp and when I restored everything, it worked correctly for me, less access to users from the web. The only difference between the two environments is that the origin was https and the destination http.

Any ideas?.

It gives me the following message: You are not authorized to view this page !.

I have checked the compofiler.php, but I can not find the reason.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #304398 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic I can not access the user area from the web
What do you mean by user area? Profile view, profile edit, or both? I've no clue what all Akeeba Backup may or may not alter in the database so some permissions may have broken. If it's just profile view then check that profile view access level within CB > Configuration > User Profile is set to Registered or Public.

Please also note you are a subscriber and can post in the subscriber support forums. Posting in general discussion will likely delay your support as we don't monitor general discussion topics as we do support forums. Have moved your topic for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by krileon.

• cppleal
  • cppleal
6 years 4 months ago #304842 by cppleal
Replied by cppleal on topic I can not access the user area from the web
I made a copy again with akeeba and the same thing happens again.

It gives me the following message: You are not authorized to view this page !.

Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #304853 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic I can not access the user area from the web
We're not the developers of Akeeba Backup. Suggest contacting them. I've no clue what they're doing to the database when making and restoring backups.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by krileon. Reason: typo

Moderators: beatnantkrileon