Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] When saving a user, waits for 5 minutes then Times-out

• danpoole
  • danpoole
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #304451 by danpoole
I am trying to track down the problem as the title describes. This happens in both the community builder user management & the Joomla User manage area. Whenever I save a user it processes/hangs for 5 minutes then times out.

Here is what I have tried so far:
1. turning of the following components & plugins
-- I thought it might have been the CB Auto Actions plugin as I use these, turned it off, no change
-- turned off ACYmailing, no change
-- disabled hikashop components & user plugins, no change
-- disabled other 3rd party components & plugins, Engage Box, RS Firewall, Login As User
-- unpublished all created fields in Community Builder: Field Management
2. Updateing
-- Joomla core
-- Updated CB core component
-- updated plugins (i didn't re-subscribe and update the CBSubs, i would like to hold out and see if the is the problem first)
3. Server
-- I use a server management company and had them working on the problem yesterday with no luck

So now I am here. This website is the core component of this client's business and they are on hold until this can be fixed. Can you please let me know the best way to get information to you so you can have a look at this issue.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• danpoole
  • danpoole
6 years 5 months ago #304452 by danpoole
SOLUTION: Scrap this entire message it turned out to be an ACY Mailing problem, specifically the 'AcyMailing CB Plugin' in the Community Builder: Plugin Management area and also the 'AcyMailing : (auto)Subscribe during Joomla registration' plugin in the Joomla system. I guess you can leave this message here if you want to help others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon