Skip to Content Skip to Menu

how to user show not in group?

• saman2
  • saman2
6 years 4 months ago #304959 by saman2
how to user show not in group? was created by saman2
hi
please figure out that i have more than 2000 user and i want show the users only not in two groups.
how to do it?
is it need to use list feature? can i do anything in CB user list in backend?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago #304966 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic how to user show not in group?
You don't want users with either of two usergroups to show? Show where? On a userlist or just in general block access to their profile? Please be more specific as I'm not sure what you're asking.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• saman2
  • saman2
6 years 4 months ago #304976 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic how to user show not in group?

krileon wrote: You don't want users with either of two usergroups to show? Show where?

yes-on the cb user managment in backend of joomla
communiry builder>usermanagement

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago #304982 by krileon

yes-on the cb user managment in backend of joomla
communiry builder>usermanagement

Nope, it's not possible to hide users from CB > User Management. I suppose you could just use the search functionality built in to look for specific usergroups though if you need to filter it down for some specific purpose.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• saman2
  • saman2
6 years 4 months ago #304985 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic how to user show not in group?
thank you kyle but i don't want hide my user by default ...
only some way filter the users not exist in two group. i want filter all users that not exist in two group. if it is not possible too, please give me a solution. are you advise me to use list and show in the front-end? not important for me show in back or front end. i want only do something to show according that i say , but it is better for me if i can implement tha in the back-end.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago #304993 by krileon
You can filter users by usergroup in CB > User Management by using the Search Tools at the top. Simply click the button to expand the advanced search functionality.

Now you are saying you want this for frontend? You said above this was for backend. For frontend I assume you mean on your userlist? For userlists you have to select what usergroups to include in the userlist. Simply don't select the usergroups you don't want included. There is no frontend searching a userlist by usergroup.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon