Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Userlist dissapeared

• SVCC
  • SVCC
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #305055 by SVCC
Userlist dissapeared was created by SVCC
Don't know when or why, but the comprofiler_lists ended up being dropped from my database. I was hoping to repair it by reinstalling communitybuilder. Although I now have a table entry for it, it does not have any data in it. Is there a way to automatically populate this information from the existing users?
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by SVCC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago #305059 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Userlist dissapeared
CB doesn't delete its tables on uninstall. So only way for those to be deleted is either manually or something installed did it (nothing we provide will). If you don't have a backup that data is lost and you'll need to remake your userlists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• SVCC
  • SVCC
6 years 4 months ago #305060 by SVCC
Replied by SVCC on topic Userlist dissapeared
What is the easiest way to remake the userlist?

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago #305064 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Userlist dissapeared
Create it within CB > List Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon