Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Extracting avatar and/or canvas URL

• MMDoege
  • MMDoege
6 years 4 months ago #305458 by MMDoege

Deprecated: preg_split(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in /home/joomlapolis824/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 1274

Deprecated: preg_split(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in /home/joomlapolis824/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 1274
Extracting avatar and/or canvas URL was created by MMDoege
We need full URL path of Avatar like
www.domain.com/images/comprofiler/190_5a147314c12cd.jpg
from current user when itemid is unkown.

How can we leverage substitution here where no "DESTINATION" seems to fit?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago #305479 by krileon

Replied by krileon on topic Extracting avatar and/or canvas URL
Substitute in the raw image field and it'll provide the URL to the image. For the profile image it's [avatar].

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon