Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Gallery configuration problem

6 years 4 months ago #305601 by massimolivio
CB Gallery configuration problem was created by massimolivio
Ok so hold on some other major things are out of controll in GALLERY

1) No matter how I set it up ( disable or enable ALWAYS RESAMPLE ) images are always cropped down to a certain limit in width and high
2) LINK set up in GALLERY does not work, No matter If enabled or disabled "Have something to share
" field keeps appearing when I click on NEW UPLOAD
3) CUSTOM LIMIT does not work at all. I set up 1 as limit for a specific gallery but users can upload as many as they like.

This is what I discovered by now, Quick solution also for these woud be a lot appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.
M-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago #305603 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery configuration problem
CB Gallery has nothing to do with core image fields.

1) No matter how I set it up ( disable or enable ALWAYS RESAMPLE ) images are always cropped down to a certain limit in width and high

Resample doesn't determine if something should be resized. That's based off the size of the image being uploaded compared to your maximum width and height settings. This is in addition to whatever you've set "Maintain Aspect Ratio". This can all be adjusted in CB Gallery > Parameters > Photos > Validation.

2) LINK set up in GALLERY does not work, No matter If enabled or disabled "Have something to share" field keeps appearing when I click on NEW UPLOAD

You don't have linking enabled. Navigate to CB Gallery > Parameters > Photos > Create and enable linking to photos. This should already be enabled by default so you'd of had to of disabled linking.

3) CUSTOM LIMIT does not work at all. I set up 1 as limit for a specific gallery but users can upload as many as they like.

Limit doesn't apply to moderators. You'll need to test with a regular registered user, which is tested working fine.

In the future please create a new topic instead of adding unrelated issues to an existing topic. For now have moved your reply to a new topic.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #305608 by massimolivio
Replied by massimolivio on topic CB Gallery configuration problem
Sorry I thought to continue previus topic sinc it wase related to photo/images.

Ok I tested the limit with a regular account non a Special or Superuser at all.
However I'll wait for the new rel and update to see what happens.

Thanks in advance

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago #305610 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery configuration problem
The fix for your previous topic has nothing to do with CB Gallery and only applies to Image fields. This topic appears entirely related to CB Gallery. Please confirm if this is correct as they are 2 entirely different implementations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon