Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Rel 2.2 other problems

6 years 3 months ago #305675 by massimolivio
Rel 2.2 other problems was created by massimolivio
Hello there
On top of other I found out that users list ha. Problems.
In fact it's impossible to list others then user himself and last longged in special user.
Same list works perfectly on previous version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 3 months ago #305676 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Rel 2.2 other problems
Please clarify further what issue you're having as It's unclear from your post, sorry. Are you referring to userlists not displaying users? or are you referring to CB Online Module not listing users?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago #305692 by massimolivio
Replied by massimolivio on topic Rel 2.2 other problems
Sure,
Just creating a menu link to Community Builder / Userlist it shows up only latest special user + current logged in user.
Doing a search with any searcheble field it says " users found xxx" but it does not show any user.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 3 months ago #305711 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Rel 2.2 other problems
Are you using CB Privacy? If you are its Profile Privacy field can hide them from userlist searches. If this is a new install with existing Joomla users then be sure to run User Synchronization within CB > Tools then check your userlist again. If issue persists edit your userlist within CB > List Management as the userlist is likely configured incorrectly; specifically check that "Usergroups" has all the usergroups selected that you want to display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon