Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#7213] CB gallery, latest photo

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #305844 by bentbirkmend
[#7213] CB gallery, latest photo was created by bentbirkmend
After updating the CB gallery, we encountered a problem with the mod_cbgallery module, we use the module to display the most recent images

I have attached two files

Picture 1 is the original version, and picture 2 is after updating.

How do I get the size of the image to fill the entire column as before?

If I want more than 5 images, where can I change that ?

Thanks for the help

This picture is the old one

This picture is the new after update
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [#7213] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 3 months ago #305870 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB gallery, latest photo

How do I get the size of the image to fill the entire column as before?

It uses a Bootstrap 4 responsive grid and will collapse into a column the smaller the view size (browser window). You'd have to use custom CSS to override this output. I agree though that is too small it should at least limit the display to 2 image column as that'd best fit most module positions. Have added a feature ticket to improve this further and allow for CB Gallery templates to be aware it's outputting in a module.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7213

Build with module improvements should be available for download now.

If I want more than 5 images, where can I change that ?

Change the paging parameters within your CB Gallery module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 months ago #307003 by bentbirkmend
Replied by bentbirkmend on topic CB gallery, latest photo
Hi again

I have now updated the plugin

But I can not see where to put in the parameter to fill the entire column

Can you help me

Thanks

• nant
  • nant
6 years 2 months ago #307006 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB gallery, latest photo

bentbirkmend wrote: Hi again

I have now updated the plugin

Can you help me

Thanks

You need to update the module also.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 2 months ago #307008 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB gallery, latest photo

The paging parameters determine how many entries are displayed. Edit your CB Gallery Module then under the Media tab change Limit under the Paging header.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon