Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Connect - cannot link anymore ??

• rbuelund
  • rbuelund
6 years 3 months ago #305851 by rbuelund
CB Connect - cannot link anymore ?? was created by rbuelund
I am not able to link my Joomla account to my Facebook account anymore. I use the latest CB connect and i have filled in the OAuth redirect URL on FB. I get this response when I try to link my account: (I have altered the access_token)

Response Body
{"access_token":"EAAOAjJ3O3OwBAJIjEnSZAlKCqVkvdu4p3ZBpaZAXwZCazLI9C4RynnBqABcZAcqZC0h7EyVWpwa9TDanwbuDQ2XXhfdZAjlBzPLvef22epXTECBbub0zW6ZBjD4ssP0tLxvBZA0UX0X21sH1FLdkGRKMFKh71T2VzUyeY9j49ztWpngABAB","token_type":"bearer"}
Response (Parsed)
object(CBLib\Registry\Registry)#1347 (7) {
["defaultGetType":protected]=>
NULL
["storage":protected]=>
NULL
["_tbl"]=>
NULL
["params":protected]=>
array(2) {
["access_token"]=>
string(180) "EAAOAjJ3O3OwBAJIjEnSZAlKCqVkvdu4p3ZBpaZAXwZCazLI9C4RynnBqABcZAcqZC0h7EyVWpwa9TDanwbuDQ2XXhfdZAjlBzPLvef22epXTECBbub0zW6ZBjD4ssP0tLxvBZA0UX0X21sH1FLdkGRKMFKh71T2VzUyeY9j49ztWpngABAB"
["token_type"]=>
string(6) "bearer"
}
["parent":protected]=>
NULL
["namespaces":protected]=>
array(0) {
}
["srcGpc":protected]=>
bool(false)
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 3 months ago #305856 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect - cannot link anymore ??
The response looks fine. It's sending back the token as expected. Do you mean you're not expecting to see the raw response information? Disable debug mode within CB Connect > Parameters > Facebook > Application to disable output of that information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• rbuelund
  • rbuelund
6 years 3 months ago #305869 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic CB Connect - cannot link anymore ??
Well the problem is that no FB id is stored on my profile, so the Link to Facebook button does not disappear and I cannot login with Facebook when I am logged out from the webpage. The FB field is empty ??

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 3 months ago #305872 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect - cannot link anymore ??
Ensure everything installed is up to date then retry. If issue persists enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry and see if any errors output. If still having issues try creating a new Facebook Application simply to test and see if the new application is working fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon