Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Error with blank page

• ANIMEE
  • ANIMEE
6 years 3 months ago #305911 by ANIMEE
Error with blank page was created by ANIMEE
Hi,

I was trying to create a Directory and all of a sudden I cannot save any information on the Superuser account. I did try some other accounts and they work fine. The page with the error is: app.animee.pt/index.php/cb-profile/saveuseredit with error 500

I was checking if my ISP gives me the opportunity to see the error logs but it appears empty.

Can you guys please help me?

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 3 months ago #305926 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error with blank page
Trying to create a directory? Where and from what? 500 error is fatal server error. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry to expose the error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• ANIMEE
  • ANIMEE
6 years 3 months ago #305931 by ANIMEE
Replied by ANIMEE on topic Error with blank page
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 31457312 bytes) in public_html/app/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php on line 2266

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6817072 bytes) in public_html/app/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 871

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 3 months ago #305934 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error with blank page
You're hitting your sites 128mb memory limit. Not sure how though. Unpublish non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 within CB > Plugin Management and see if issue resolves as you may have a plugin trying to load too many pages of data for example.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• ANIMEE
  • ANIMEE
6 years 3 months ago #305961 by ANIMEE
Thanks for the help!

I disable everything I think I can. See please attach picture.

Error persists only for the Superuser...
Attachments:

• ANIMEE
  • ANIMEE
6 years 3 months ago #305972 by ANIMEE
I recreated joomla SuperUser account and

used menu Components / Community Builder / tools and then click "Synchronize users".

It is all ok

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon