Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Not true!

• jojo12
  • jojo12
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #306518 by jojo12
[SOLVED] Not true! was created by jojo12
Nick wrote:

CB Field Groups is a new commercial CB plugin (included in Professional and Developer membership subscriptions) that adds a new Field Group field type to the CB Field Manager.

This is not true.
I have Professional membership and but when I try to download, I have to buy!
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
6 years 2 months ago #306520 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Not true!

jojo12 wrote: Nick wrote:

CB Field Groups is a new commercial CB plugin (included in Professional and Developer membership subscriptions) that adds a new Field Group field type to the CB Field Manager.

This is not true.
I have Professional membership and but when I try to download, I have to buy!

Hi Jojo12,
This is true!
But there was a configuration mistake in our Package Builder that prevented Professional members to download it.
Sorry about that mistake, I have now fixed it.

This new plugin is so awesome, and opens so much new use cases, that it would probably have deserved a Developer-Level status! :laugh:

Please confirm that is now fixed for you and that as a Professional member, you can also download it. ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• jojo12
  • jojo12
6 years 2 months ago #306521 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic [SOLVED ]Not true!
Hi Nick,
Thanks a lot!
your wrote:

This new plugin is so awesome, and opens so much new use cases, that it would probably have deserved a Developer-Level status!

I hope so, until now not knowing this. But I am very lucky with CB, even when sometimes my money is sometimes a problem :whistle:

• beat
  • beat
6 years 2 months ago #306527 by beat
Replied by beat on topic [SOLVED ]Not true!

jojo12 wrote: Hi Nick,
Thanks a lot!
your wrote:

Nick, Beat and Kyle are not the same person, but no worries, we're in the same team :laugh:

Anyway, glad that my config fix worked for you!

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

• jojo12
  • jojo12
6 years 2 months ago #306616 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic [SOLVED] Not true!
Sorry Beat! In the featured article I didn't see who wrote it, so I called you nick :woohoo:
But after your first answer, I should have seen, who you are. But you know, the weather is so hot here in Switzerland.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon