Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Text size change in profile and GJ pages

• endoc
  • endoc
6 years 1 month ago #307018 by endoc
I've experienced a recent change in the displayed text size and alignment of columns in CB profile pages, but also with the GroupJive pages (perhaps in other places as well).

Screenshots are attached. The text in the main body of the page is small, too small to view on some screens. I think this changed with the recent Joomla updates, but I could be mistaken on what triggered the change.

Also, with the profile the canvas and the profile picture are supposed to be overlapped and not separate. Are these templating issues, or is there a bug with the more recent Joomla or CB builds?

Thanks for looking.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 1 month ago #307031 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Text size change in profile and GJ pages
See my below reply regarding font size. It's caused by your Joomla template forcing a font size on the html element.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/239316-community-builder-2-2-bootstrap-4-release?start=6#305472

Also, with the profile the canvas and the profile picture are supposed to be overlapped and not separate. Are these templating issues, or is there a bug with the more recent Joomla or CB builds?

Ensure CB and any installed plugins are completely up to date. If they are switch to default Joomla protostar template to rule out a template conflict. I've seen a few templates drastically altering Bootstrap grid styles (which they should not be doing) that will not be accounted for in CBs CSS that could break the design.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon