Skip to Content Skip to Menu

How can my interface come to look like your demo ?

• svenstrup
  • svenstrup
6 years 1 month ago #307059 by svenstrup
Sorry about this stupid question. I'm a newbee, and have configured quite well, watching loads of great videoes!
BUT: My wall in the groups does not at all look like the page you enter in your demo....: demo.cbdemosites.com/

How do I get that look with the "joined group" and "likes" and fotos in the feed?!?!?

(mine looks like the one in the videos about groups, with "files, pictures, wall, users")

What have I missed? Please direct me to a tutorial. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 1 month ago #307062 by krileon
That's not CB GroupJive being displayed. That's CB Activity and its Recent Activity page. Install CB Activity and CB Auto Actions then publish both. Next create a Joomla menu item with menutype Community Builder > Plugin then for Plugin select CB Activity. That should output the Recent Activity. Various activity logging System Actions in CB Auto Actions should already be published so you should be able to just use your site at this point and activity will log. As for the gallery integration with CB Activity at this point simply install and publish CB Gallery and should be integrated by default. Same for CB GroupJive.

If you want CB Activity to render a stream in CB GroupJive on a per group basis simply install CB Activity and CB Auto Actions then in System Actions of CB Auto Actions publish "CB Groupjive - Stream".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

• svenstrup
  • svenstrup
6 years 1 month ago #307063 by svenstrup
ahhh, great thanks....I will proceed :-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon