Skip to Content Skip to Menu

First login problem!

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 1 month ago #307089 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic First login problem!
It's defaulted to Yes, because CB isn't up to date. Install the latest build which is 2.2.1+build.2018.08.24.20.31.28.1edd7cfa3. I've no idea what's causing your redirect issue when using Reset Password as I am unable to confirm. It is likely something else that maybe blocking Joomla profile edit access (CB will not block this when reset password is set for the user).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rbuelund
  • rbuelund
6 years 1 month ago #307092 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic First login problem!
Ahh ok.. the update did not show in frontend as it ususally does :-) The default is correct now. Maybe the redirection problem has something to do with the security function in sh404SEF - i will investigate a little more.

• rbuelund
  • rbuelund
6 years 1 month ago #307094 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic First login problem!
The redirection when "Password reset" is set to Yes does not work. I have now deactivated everything that could interfere and still the URL that is redirected to is: /index.php?option=com_users&view=profile&layout=edit&Itemid=101 - and not com_comprofiler !

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 1 month ago #307101 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic First login problem!
It's supposed to go to Joomla profile edit as that's were the password reset has to be done. At this time there isn't a means of overriding this to support doing it from CBs profile edit.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon