Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Problem with CB Subs and updating to 7.1

• timstohr
  • timstohr
6 years 1 month ago #307123 by timstohr
Hi Kyle,
I have a problem in that on registration, it shows me

TOO FEW ARGUMENTS TO FUNCTION GEOIP_COUNTRY_CODE_BY_NAME(), 1 PASSED IN COMPONENTS/COM_COMPROFILER/PLUGIN/USER/PLUG_CBPAIDSUBSCRIPTIONS/LIBRARIES/CBPAIDREQUEST.PHP ON LINE 65 AND EXACTLY 2 EXPECTED

Does that have anything to do with CB Subs (I am not actually using it at this moment in time, so would get rid of it if that is causing the problem).
If not, then please say so.

Am currently updating to version php 7.1 and cb subs is outdated 4.1. I am only using it to have an alternate registration URL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 1 month ago #307132 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with CB Subs and updating to 7.1

and cb subs is outdated 4.1

Please update CBSubs and see if your issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• timstohr
  • timstohr
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #307145 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic Problem with CB Subs and updating to 7.1
Hi I cannot. CB subs subscription ran out in 2016. Since then I have exactly used in 2 times to move a "subscriber" to another user group and thats it.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by timstohr.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 1 month ago #307166 by krileon
geoip_country_code_by_name is only called if the php geoip package is loaded. So it may not have anything to do with CBSubs and just be an issue with server configuration. As for the too few arguments regarding its usage I've no idea as its documentation shows it only has 1 argument as shown below.

php.net/manual/en/function.geoip-country-code-by-name.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• timstohr
  • timstohr
6 years 1 month ago #307171 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic Problem with CB Subs and updating to 7.1
Hi I am going to be testing on a test site what exactly is the problem.
I have switched that one over and am already getting Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /var/www/vhosts/lvps87-230-85-233.dedicated.hosteurope.de/ifmunich/muc/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php on line 25

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 1 month ago #307176 by krileon
Well your CBSubs release is 6 months out of date. It's missing a lot of PHP 7 compatibility fixes. Downgrade PHP, update CBSubs, or uninstall CBSubs is likely your only available options.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon