Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Hide tab in CB if there is nothing entered in the editor

6 years 1 month ago #307317 by matthewdavey
How can I hide the tabs in CB profile if there is nothing entered in the editor by the user?
I see tabs conditional hide but dont know how to program it. Is there a tutorial on this?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
6 years 1 month ago #307318 by nant

matthewdavey wrote: How can I hide the tabs in CB profile if there is nothing entered in the editor by the user?
I see tabs conditional hide but dont know how to program it. Is there a tutorial on this?
Thanks

I am pretty sure that the CB Primer Book mentions this.

CB Configuration -> Profile -> Show Empty Tabs parameter

6 years 1 month ago #307320 by matthewdavey
Thanks I see this but I still want the tabs visibility decided by user why I think I need tabs visibility condition code to be controlled by CB privacy connection types if you know what I mean?
So if the member doesn't want a particular user group to even see the tab. It wont show. but for other user groups it will display the tab.
Is that possible In this scenario member decides who see's the tab member can turn it of manually.
Thanks

• nant
  • nant
6 years 1 month ago #307323 by nant

matthewdavey wrote: Thanks I see this but I still want the tabs visibility decided by user why I think I need tabs visibility condition code to be controlled by CB privacy connection types if you know what I mean?
So if the member doesn't want a particular user group to even see the tab. It wont show. but for other user groups it will display the tab.
Is that possible In this scenario member decides who see's the tab member can turn it of manually.
Thanks

If you want your users to make this choice then you need to use the CB Provacy features on the tab
The following user(s) said Thank You: matthewdavey

Moderators: beatnantkrileon