6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #307829 by chanteur94
Link redirection after reportuser was created by chanteur94
Hi
after reporting user at :
www.mywebsite.fr/index.php/fr/cb-profile/reportuser/username

the page redirect to :
www.mywebsite.fr/index.php/fr/cb-profile/reportuser

1) How to change this redirection ?
I find a way with cb autoaction redirection...no parameters in cb configuration ?

2) Is there a way to have the workflow in the backend ?

Thank you.
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by chanteur94.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 2 weeks ago #307840 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Link redirection after reportuser
The trigger onAfterSaveReportUser is fired just after a user report is made. You can act on that in CB Auto Actions to redirect wherever you like. The user should land on a mostly empty page with a message that the user was reported though. If it's completely empty with no message your template may not be displaying Joomlas message queue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• chanteur94
  • chanteur94
6 years 2 weeks ago #307856 by chanteur94
Replied by chanteur94 on topic Link redirection after reportuser
"The user should land on a mostly empty page with a message that the user was reported though. If it's completely empty with no message your template may not be displaying Joomlas message queue."

1)I have no message after posting a report message not empty.

2) What about the workflow on the backend ?

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 2 weeks ago #307865 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Link redirection after reportuser

1)I have no message after posting a report message not empty.

After reporting someone you should see "User report submitted successfully." on an empty page. If you don't then your Joomla message queue isn't being output and would be an issue with your Joomla template.

2) What about the workflow on the backend ?

There is no backend manage of reports at this time. It's all done from frontend using the user reports page which you can access by creating a Joomla menu item to it or using the link output in the CB Workflows module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon