Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Multi tab registration next button

• postkat
  • postkat
6 years 1 week ago #307880 by postkat
Multi tab registration next button was created by postkat
Hi all,

On the registration tabs I would like to show a next button to navigate to the next tab.
The button itself is not the problem but what is the onClick action to use?

The registration form has two tabs by default. On the second tab is a checkbox, if this box is checked a third tab shows.

I now have a next button on de first tab but when clicked the next tab shows with all fields showing error "This field is required".

On the second tab I created a button that shows if the checkbox is checked. But when I click that button I don't go to the third tab but I am redirected to the home page where I see an error message "Your registration attempt has been blocked. Reason: Already registered."

How can I get these buttons to work as intended?

See: www.allemaalkatten.nl/registreren

Sorry, only in Dutch.

Regards, Dorine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 1 week ago #307882 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Multi tab registration next button
Use the Step by Step registration layout as it already adds previous and next tab buttons and enforces progression through the form.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon