Skip to Content Skip to Menu

How to remove number of users above userlist?

• slomers
  • slomers
5 years 11 months ago #308301 by slomers
Hi,

How to remove number of users above userlist view?

Is any add ons wich will show in e.g. module number of all user registered in CB?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 11 months ago #308313 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to remove number of users above userlist?
You should be able to hide it using the following CSS.

Code:
.cbUserListResultCount { display: none; }

You can output this CSS CBs built in CSS overrides usage shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Is any add ons wich will show in e.g. module number of all user registered in CB?

Yup, the CB Online Module has several modes which can output various statistics like number of registers users. The module should already be installed and available for use in Extensions > Modules.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon