Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Connection tab: important feature missing

• timstohr
  • timstohr
5 years 11 months ago #308761 by timstohr
Hi Kyle,
There is an important feature missing in the Connections tab... you cannot search a user.
Here is the use case. I have 500 different connections. I have met "Nicole Poirier" at my last event, and our profiles automatically connected (due to some code I have written which automatically connects all attendance to an event). She has forgotten her umbrella at the restaurant and I need to contact her again because I want to give it back to her.
There are 10.000 users on the website and all I can remember is her first name. There is no way I can find her by searching NICOLE in the normal way and there is absolutely no search in the connectioins tab (where I would find her as I have got only one friend called NICOLE).

Would there be a possibility to add a way to search on the tab?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 11 months ago #308768 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Connection tab: important feature missing
Searching is planned for the connections tab. Actually a complete overhaul of the CB Connections plugin in general is planned for all connection views and functionality (e.g. possibility for users to add their own connection types).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• timstohr
  • timstohr
5 years 11 months ago #308769 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic Connection tab: important feature missing
Just started using it and it is actually really useful :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon