Skip to Content Skip to Menu

cb bug!!! can not register from gmail and cb connect

• saman2
  • saman2
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #308845 by saman2
hi...
1- i want use gmail to register in my cb. i install that and configure that. but after i return to my web site i get this error:

Passing in the "body" request option as an array to send a POST request has been deprecated. Please use the "form_params" request option to send a application/x-www-form-urlencoded request, or the "multipart" request option to send a multipart/form-data request.

it seems you must update your CB connect code...

2-what permission doing for me? i study www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/298-cb-connect/reference-guide/18562-cb-connect-configurationthis link but please say more to me about permission for google
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by saman2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #308849 by krileon
You've something installed loading a newer version of Guzzle than what CB Connect is using. What you've installed should not be doing that on every page, but it appears to be doing so. This will conflict with the Guzzle library in CB Connect and prevent it from working. See the below topic regarding exact same issue.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/239927-cb-connect-google#307936

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by krileon.

• saman2
  • saman2
5 years 10 months ago #308856 by saman2
how can find that 3rd party? i search and disalbe one by one but not resolved

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 10 months ago #308857 by krileon
Disable non-core Joomla extensions 1 by 1 until it resolves or you'll need to be familiar with what your extensions are doing that you've installed and try disabling those specifically if they make HTTP calls as they might include Guzzle. We'll be implementing a middle-man API library in CB eventually to interface with Guzzle which should hopefully avoid these issues, but I don't have a solution beyond modifying CB Connect as suggested in the linked topic to work with whatever version of Guzzle your site is loading.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• saman2
  • saman2
5 years 10 months ago #308897 by saman2
please reply to 2 in my first post

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 10 months ago #308911 by krileon
Don't request additional permissions unless you absolutely understand what those permissions do. Review Google API for details regarding permissions. You can read about Google API scopes below.

developers.google.com/identity/protocols/googlescopes

CB Connect currently does not have the option to request the permission for a users phone number. That was added with the Google+ closer and release of People API, which CB Connect does not currently use but will once the usage in CB Connect has been updated.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon