Skip to Content Skip to Menu

user can't log on

• wowza2
  • wowza2
5 years 10 months ago #309358 by wowza2
user can't log on was created by wowza2
User with correct credentials tries to log on but gets an error message:

This page isn’t working
www.__________ redirected you too many times.

It's apparently a 303 redirect for https://__________/index.php/cb-profile-edit

Not sure how to proceed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 10 months ago #309361 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic user can't log on
Ensure Joomla and CB are completely up to date. Sounds like you might be using Joomlas privacy policy plugin and are getting stuck in a redirect loop we've since fixed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• wowza2
  • wowza2
5 years 10 months ago #309367 by wowza2
Replied by wowza2 on topic user can't log on
Have the latest installed:

Joomla 3.9.1
CB 2.3.0+build.2018.11.26.18.02.53.89a6e2ebd

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 10 months ago #309379 by krileon
Are you using Joomlas privacy policy plugin? If so try unpublishing it and see if the redirect loop is resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• wowza2
  • wowza2
5 years 10 months ago #309384 by wowza2
Replied by wowza2 on topic user can't log on
have unpublished all plugins with "privacy" in the name still getting "This page isn’t working
_____on.ca redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 10 months ago #309388 by krileon
I've no idea then. Try unpublishing non-CB plugins 1 by 1 within CB > Plugin Management. If using CB Auto Actions it could be an auto action you've configured.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon