Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Users cannot create a social network group

• LexxDJ
  • LexxDJ
5 years 10 months ago #309404 by LexxDJ
Users cannot create a social network group.
Groups are successfully created from the admin panel of the site.
But when a user tries to create a group in the frontend, the action ends incorrectly.
The group is not created, and similar links appear in the address bar:
https://xn--b1aaakaba9b1aeojjo1b6af.xn--p1ai/ru/all-social-categories/groups/save?return=aHR0cHM6Ly94bi0tYjFhYWFrYWJhOWIxYWVvampvMWI2YWYueG4tLXAxYWkvcnUvYWxsLXNvY2lhbC1jYXRlZ29yaWVzLzEtZ3J1cHB5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 10 months ago #309407 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Users cannot create a social network group
You mean create a group in CB GroupJive? What do you mean it ends incorrectly? Just a white page? Have you retried with debug mode and maximum error reporting enabled in Joomla global configuration to see if any errors output?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• LexxDJ
  • LexxDJ
5 years 10 months ago #309410 by LexxDJ
Replied by LexxDJ on topic Users cannot create a social network group
No, the page is not white.
Translates to the "Without category" page (although I set the category), but the group is not created.
Turned on the debug mode, shot the video.
yadi.sk/i/l5-FtuR4UurTbw

• LexxDJ
  • LexxDJ
5 years 10 months ago #309419 by LexxDJ
Error is displayed:
Call to undefined method: id

Maybe the problem is this:

For registration and authorization in the system I use the component "SLogin".
This component takes data for registration from social networks. It can also combine different user profiles into one profile.
(That is, I can register, for example through Facebook, and then register again through Google. After that, I can combine these profiles into one profile).

The problem could arise after I completely deleted the user profile, and then the user registered again and created a new profile.
And the system can somehow remember the old user profile and give an error to the actions of the new user.

But this is only my guesswork.

Let me remind you that from CB GroupJive to the admin panel groups are created well.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #309433 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Users cannot create a social network group
You need to be using CB registration and login. You likely have a synchronization issue where your users don't exist in CB. Within CB > Tools run the synchronize tool then retry to see if your issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by krileon.

• LexxDJ
  • LexxDJ
5 years 9 months ago #309444 by LexxDJ
1. Unfortunately, user synchronization (without additional settings) did not lead to positive results.
2. I created a new user through CB registration. But even this user could not successfully create a new group.
There is also an error: "Call to undefined method: id". Nothing has changed, the problem remains.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon