Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Emailing via CB

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
5 years 9 months ago #309613 by sereniteam
Emailing via CB was created by sereniteam
I'am looking for some more details when using emailing option in CB to some selected user.

Mails never reach their target and I've got this screen shot below. ( Still running with a count showwing now : 115555 % Strange !!!

Is there anyone to give me some clue

Thank you
VB

SereniTeam
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 9 months ago #309643 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Emailing via CB
I've no idea what that says in your screenshot, sorry. I only know English. If emails are not sending at all then the mailer settings within Joomla global configuration are likely incorrect.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
5 years 9 months ago #309657 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Emailing via CB
If I'am writing you because my mailler setting works fine within Joomla global configuration.
Problems appear when using CB administration. Trying to send a message to selected users just don't work.

SereniTeam

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 9 months ago #309660 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Emailing via CB
Are you using SMTP? If so Joomla will fallback. CB will not and will simply error. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration and retry to see if any errors output.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
5 years 9 months ago #309665 by sereniteam
Yes I do ! I do use SMTP !

SereniTeam

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
5 years 9 months ago #309673 by sereniteam
I've set the last update and it works fine again.
So may be I was wrong whether I speak french or english !

Many thanks

SereniTeam

Moderators: beatnantkrileon