Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Group Jive Attendance

• shawneo
  • shawneo
5 years 9 months ago #309844 by shawneo
Group Jive Attendance was created by shawneo
I was wondering if there was a way to have group jive attendance work more like a classroom attendance. I want the group leader to be able to track attendance when the users show up, and or have the participant of the group themself mark themself in attendance when they show up to a group event.

All the attendance feature seems to do is have them say they will be attending, but I want them to only be marked as in attendance when they actually do attend the event.

Is there a way to remedy this? I am using it for someting similar to a school app and school attendance. If that makes sense?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 9 months ago #309857 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Group Jive Attendance
There's no functionality for what you're specifically wanting as it's not designed for that purpose. Be sure to create the event with a end datetime and they should be able to mark themselves as attending during the event then just have them mark attendance at that time. Beyond that I don't know what to suggest except developing a custom solution for your needs which would probably be best.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon