Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Session Expired of Cookies are not enabled in your browser.

• jmaridon
  • jmaridon
5 years 8 months ago #310328 by jmaridon
Hello,

I need some help with an error I am getting when people attempt to register from our home page at maridonlaw.com. The error is "Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser."

Can you please help me out? I have tried disabling extensions to see if that works and I have not had any luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #310344 by krileon
Switch to default Joomla protostar template and see if issue persists. If your template has some ajax component loading feature that can cause it, it being embedded into an iframe can cause it, caching shouldn't cause it anymore but might if using 3rd party caching.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• kev4321
  • kev4321
5 years 4 months ago #312676 by kev4321
I am a novice trying to set up my CB Group Jive. When I try to create an event I am able to fill out the form, but when the "Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser. Please refresh/reload page before filling-in." error appears. Also, there was a message: "Error You do not have sufficient permissions to schedule an event in this group." However, I was shown the group page after clicking the "session expired . . ." button able to schedule the event in a group. I also have JEM Events installed (and its CB plugin) and I "published" the basic module after the first time I got this error. but I did not put it in a module and it doesn't show on the web page. Sorry if this in an inconclusive or unhelpful post, but there is a lot of configuration and one can easily lose track. Is there some book or reference that has comprehensive Joomla information -- like all the inter-relatedness of components, modules, plugins, xml, database?

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 4 months ago #312692 by krileon
Recall what you last changed and revert the change. If you published a module then unpublish it, etc.. that's basically the only way to find a recent conflict assuming it worked fine before.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon