Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Group Jive Module - Events

5 years 8 months ago #310360 by ThomasKuels
Group Jive Module - Events was created by ThomasKuels
working around with Group Jive and Group Jive Events and installed the Group Jive module now ....

lots of nice features, but:

wouldn't it be nice to show Events as a mode in Group Jive module?
I guess it wouldn't be so much work and the result could be a complete calendar (list of events in year, next coming events, ...)
It`s just a wish, but I am sure, the users would love it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #310383 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Group Jive Module - Events

wouldn't it be nice to show Events as a mode in Group Jive module?

A module mode and a page to consolidate all the events the viewing user can access are planned in a later release.

and the result could be a complete calendar (list of events in year, next coming events, ...)

It's not going to be changed to a calendar. It'll still be the list that is is now, but it will display all the events from every group the viewing user has access to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon