Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Modal window in Gallery opening full page

• Oxcons
  • Oxcons
5 years 8 months ago #310465 by Oxcons
Hi,

I am having an issue with the gallery Plugin. I am using the latest version however when in the gallery and clicking on an item it is opening to fill the entire screen.

I am attaching a screenshot of what I mean ... I am using the default protostar template.

I hope you can suggest a remedy for this. I am assuming it is likely a css one controlling the modal attributes.

Regards

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #310481 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Modal window in Gallery opening full page
That's usually because something added a position to the body element of your site, which should not be the case with the protostar template unless something you've installed has done it or you've added custom CSS that's doing it. Edit the default template within CB > Plugin Management and save the template with the following override then see if your issue persists.

Code:
.cbTooltipModalOpen { position: initial !important; }

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Oxcons
  • Oxcons
5 years 8 months ago #310486 by Oxcons
Replied by Oxcons on topic Modal window in Gallery opening full page
Thank you for your response. The only things currently on the Joomla site is Community Builder .. nothing else has been added thus far so I do not see what may be conflicting as it were. I will add the code and hopefully we will see it fixed. if it fails then I will update here again.

• Oxcons
  • Oxcons
5 years 8 months ago #310487 by Oxcons
The code worked ... just wonder if it would be worth including it in template permanently so this issue hopefully doesn't arise again.

Many Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #310492 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Modal window in Gallery opening full page

just wonder if it would be worth including it in template permanently so this issue hopefully doesn't arise again.

It currently is, but it does not have !important to allow it to override any other CSS present. It will be marked !important as part of the below ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7452

This however should not be an issue with protostar so I'm unsure what is adding a position to the body element for your install.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Oxcons
  • Oxcons
5 years 8 months ago #310494 by Oxcons
I think we are both mystified as to why the issue has arisen with the Protostar template.

Just in case it helps I am using the latest stable Joomla version. PHP7.2. and the latest version and plugins of CB along with the default Protostar template installed with Joomla

It may be there is some sort of conflict which has arisen and which hadn't been spotted before. But at least now if others have the issue the fix is on the forum so they can apply it

Moderators: beatnantkrileon