Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Email profile reminder incomplete

• Five_phil
  • Five_phil
5 years 6 months ago #311484 by Five_phil
Email profile reminder incomplete was created by Five_phil
Hello,
Is it possible to send an email to members who have not completed certain fields in their profile.
If so, how to set it up

Thank you in advance for your advice
Phil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 6 months ago #311497 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Email profile reminder incomplete
You can use CB Progress Field to track profile completeness. The raw substitution (e.g. [FIELD_NAME]) is the completeness % from 0 to 100. You can use this to condition in CB Auto Actions for example to see if users have completed their profile.

As for sending them an email you probably have to use Internal Users trigger which sends the auto action through every user on your site. Combining that with your condition would provide the reminder functionality you're wanting. This can be very heavy so you will want to setup CRON to run the Internal Users URL found in CB Auto Actions > Parameters then setup the Batching Limit at the same location so it runs users through the auto action in batches of a few users at a time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Five_phil
  • Five_phil
5 years 6 months ago #311506 by Five_phil
Replied by Five_phil on topic Email profile reminder incomplete
Thank you Kyle for your answer.

I do not have the knowledge to realize all this, too bad. I had the idea to use the plugin progression, but I have no idea how to proceed precisely with CB auto action to establish a member list whose profile is incomplete.
Then I thought, export this list to import it into an Acymailing list. All this manually .. I do not know top! but I would do this once a week or a month :) just to avoid harassing my members

Phil

Moderators: beatnantkrileon