Skip to Content Skip to Menu

No access to user profiles

5 years 6 months ago #311525 by Fendermate
No access to user profiles was created by Fendermate
I have no access to user profiles in the User Management page, nor do I have access to my own profile page through the front end (blank page)
I have updated and reinstalled, checked permissions, cleared cache and searched the forums.
In the bck end, I get the error; Call to undefined function acymailing_addStyle()
I haven't changed any functions with ACYMailing, but as a test I removed the software and all plugins with no change
I'm not sure what to do next.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 6 months ago #311536 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No access to user profiles
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then attempt to view a profile to see if any fatal errors are present. If none check server error logs around the time of your test to see if any errors were logged. You can also try toggling off plugins 1 by 1 within CB > Plugin Management to see if something installed is potentially causing issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 6 months ago #311551 by Fendermate
Replied by Fendermate on topic No access to user profiles
Thank you for your suggestions.
I turned on Error reporting and debug mode, went to CB back end and clicked a user for details.
Attached is the error report.

I see a clue; CB Tabs
Now I'm going to CB Plugins and start testing.
Attachments:

5 years 6 months ago #311552 by Fendermate
I narrowed it down to Tabs/Mailing lists.
When I turn it off, error is gone.
I really don't know what to do next.
Okay, I'll leave it off for now and check with AcyMailing.
It's probably my fault for not knowing how to manage Tabs and have probable created a conflict.

5 years 6 months ago #311558 by Fendermate
I may have found the source of the issue; CB Plugin for ActMailing
I downloaded and installed the plugin through CB and published the AcyMailing Tab but I cannot find that AcyMailing Plugin on the list of Community Builder Plugins in order to publish or configure it.
Just in case, I disabled the Auto Subscribe during the Joomla registration form plugin.
Unpublishing the AcyMailing Tab allows me access to user profiles.
Where do I go from here?

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 6 months ago #311568 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No access to user profiles
Contact AcyMailing as we're not the developers of the plugin you're using. You should find it within CB > Plugin Management and uninstall it for the time being as it appears to have issues. If it's not there then navigate to its folder directly using FTP and delete its folder (components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_acymailingcbplugin).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon