Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Set a value in cb_comprofiler table

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
5 years 4 months ago #312584 by sereniteam
Set a value in cb_comprofiler table was created by sereniteam
I set-up a query field in CB and can find out any solution to fix its value into the cb_comprofiler Table !

Would you have any clue ?

SereniTeam
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 4 months ago #312586 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Set a value in cb_comprofiler table
CB Query Field and its Query fieldtype do not store anything in the database. Its purpose is to query for other information in your database and display it as a field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
5 years 4 months ago #312591 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Set a value in cb_comprofiler table
Thank you !

Do you think a Query multi check box or a dropbox could do it ?

Best regards

SereniTeam

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 4 months ago #312597 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Set a value in cb_comprofiler table
Yes, the query select, query multi-select, query multi-checkbox, and query radio fields all have storage. It's just the query one that does not which is strictly for displaying data from custom database queries.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon